BlogLovin

My 1st Currently post

Hey everyone. I am kinda excited because I am joining my first  linky party hosted by Farley! Click the button below to join in or check out her blog!



She makes these fun currently posts and this one has a cute little mustache on the top!  It reminds of the photobooth I had for my wedding (Sighs...) Anyways, here is my first currently....


Speaking of photo booth, I will be posting some pictures of our classroom photo booth in the next few days along with some other activities we have been doing this week. Have a great Thursday!



[pinit]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to my RSS Feeds
Favorite Blogs

© 2013 The Teaching Reef

Web Design by Mark Moyer

Web Elements by Trixie Scraps Designs