BlogLovin

One Day SALE!

Hey blogging friends! I just wanted to quickly post that  I am having a Christmas in July one day sale. Everything will be 20% off! I have to be honest I was a little thrown by the TpT update so my sale will be on Thursday, July 26th.  =) Also I know that other bloggers are doing only seasonal items but I don't have that many seasonal items so I put my whole store on sale! I hope no one has any objections to that. Babbling Abby made a cute little sign for the sale so just click on the picture and it will take you straight to my TpT store!



My week is looking up {yay! and I'm knocking on wood right now} and I hope this little sale lets you get something you have been keeping in your wish list!


PS. Look what book I just got in the mail...........




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to my RSS Feeds
Favorite Blogs

© 2013 The Teaching Reef

Web Design by Mark Moyer

Web Elements by Trixie Scraps Designs