BlogLovin

I'm having a SALE!


I have been so busy lately doing lots of classroom things as well as celebrating family birthdays! Let me just say that September is the month of family birthdays! There is one every weekend if not two! So needless to say my weekends have been just as busy as my weeks! There has not been much beauty rest for this poor teacher!


I am sorry there hasn't been a post in a while. However, I hope this will make up for it. In celebration of making it through the first month and a half of school, I decided to throw a little TpT sale! Just to celebrate all the teaching that has been going on so far in the year! =) It started today and will last until September 30th! I can't wait for October to get here! If I am not over generalizing here, I think it is safe to say that almost every teacher loves October-December {holiday fun wherever you look}! So what better way to get October here, than to end September with a little sale!


I hope you enjoy the sale and happy shopping! =) Just click on the sale sign below to go to my TpT store! I promise that I will have a ton of pictures to show you from our work. In addition I am trying to wrap up my reading strategies unit. I hope everyone has been loving their new school year as much as I have!



Also I did update the CAFE freebie with the fluency strategy cards! Don't forget to update your copy by clicking the product cover below!




I hope everyone has a great Friday and I am off to have another fun-filled weekend of a Brad Paisley concert, celebrating Grandmas birthday at Arigato's {a hibachi restaurant} and going to the the USF/FSU football game on the 45-yard-line and only 9 rows up! Mark snagged us tickets from work! GO BULLS!


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your Daily Five teaching pack! Thank you so much for sharing it. I do have a question though....would you be willing to make me an extra chart? I do a skills component with the Daily Five and would love a chart that matched all the others that said Work on Skills with an S in the circle on the bottom? Any way you would be willing to make that for me?? Thanks!


    Lori


    linslee@es.spotsylvania.k12.va.us

    ReplyDelete

  2. Lori,


     


    Sure I can make you a skills poster. It will probably get done the weekend of November 3rd. I am kinda busy putting some final touches on my long "To Do" list. If you follow my TpT store I will notify you when I "revise" that product so you can download an updated copy!  You never know I might just surprise you and get it done this weekend!


     


    Thanks for taking a look at my blog and for using my products!


    Shannon Moyer

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to my RSS Feeds
Favorite Blogs

© 2013 The Teaching Reef

Web Design by Mark Moyer

Web Elements by Trixie Scraps Designs