BlogLovin

Currently I am up too Late!

Well there is officially not enough hours in the day/week. It is only Monday and it feels like it is at least Wednesday! Not a good sign or maybe wishful thinking....... It will be spring break on Friday at 3:30 when I can leave work and close the blinds for a week.

Which brings me to the reason why my mind can get anything done. I am going to be heading to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon with my husband to celebrate our one year! OMGGGOOSSHHH! I can't believe I have been married to Mark for one year now. I am so lucky =) If you can't tell by now, I am really excited for our trip and my much needed break from my lovely students!

Okay on to my March currently. I really enjoy reading all of the  Currently postings from all of the fellow bloggers.  Farley is so creative for coming up with this monthly idea.  Click on the currently to visit her blog! So here it is......


I also have uploaded my Math Manipulatives Unit onto TpT! Here is a little peek at the unit. I am really excited about the math character I have created for the unit. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do! HA!




Well have a great rest of the week!


Don't forget about my Got Milk Mustache giveaway for the first 3 people to post a comment! Check it out by clicking here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to my RSS Feeds
Favorite Blogs

© 2013 The Teaching Reef

Web Design by Mark Moyer

Web Elements by Trixie Scraps Designs