BlogLovin

A little bit personal and a spring unit

Hello, I am so glad to be posting again! I have a few reasons why my blog has seen no action lately, so hold on tight this is going to get a little personal with many highs and some lows.

Let me just start out by saying it is good to be back in Florida! Mark and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary a little early because I was off for spring break this week. If you missed my last post we went to the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and the Hoover Dam!  It was an amazing trip! The view  of the Grand Canyon was breathtaking and well Vegas it really just...... doesn't stop! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our trip!

 






We  toured the west and south rim of the Grand Canyon! We really want to go back and see the rest. It is just so beautiful. However there really is no place like home.


Okay so I normally don't get to personal but I feel like I can and should share with all of you this next happening.  This past Tuesday my Grandma passed away. Mark and I were still in Vegas at the time and didn't know. When we were waiting at the airport on Thursday I got a call from my mom telling me the sad news. This was really the first funeral my immediate family has had.   Today we held her funeral service. I got to see how many people loved and adored my grandmother. It was emotional and uplifting all at the same time. (Emotional because I lost my grandma and uplifting to hear how many lives she touched) The experience of today was truly humbling. As we gathered together, all of my grandma's family and friends, we remembered the life of one amazing woman. I love you Grandma.


So I warned you I was going to get  personal today. So if you read this, thank you for listening.


{taking a moment to pause}


There are still other things I need to share with you. Like a unit that I put together while waiting in the airports with layovers. Yes I did do school things on our trip but only in the airport I promise. (I actually had to promise my teacher friends I wouldn't, so I am proud to say that I kept my promise). You can check out my "Eggtraordinary" unit below. If you want to buy this little unit you can click on any picture below and it will take you to my TpT store.




Well that is it for now, there are other units in the making but this week has been eventful and tomorrow I am going to a wedding. So when I get a better grasp on time I will post a preview. I hope everyone has a great Sunday.




 

 

 

 

[pinit]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to my RSS Feeds
Favorite Blogs

© 2013 The Teaching Reef

Web Design by Mark Moyer

Web Elements by Trixie Scraps Designs