BlogLovin

A little Bunny Craftivity!

I have been so busy this week and it is only Tuesday. Ahhhhh! Anyways, I wanted to post the bunny craftivity that you can get with my "eggtraordinary" unit that is on sale right now. It is a nice quick and easy craft that you can incorporate into any springtime units you already have going on in your room. However I have included two different writing prompts in the unit that you could use with this craft.


I also promised to give you a math freebie....... so here you go. It is a foldable that shows your students how to make a dollar using the following coins; half dollar, quarter, dime, nickel, and penny. If you click on the picture you can download it for free from my TpT store. Also don't forget that I am having a sale and it will end tomorrow!



Well that is all for tonight, nice and short. I hope every one has a great rest of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to my RSS Feeds
Favorite Blogs

© 2013 The Teaching Reef

Web Design by Mark Moyer

Web Elements by Trixie Scraps Designs