BlogLovin

New Units Are Here!

Happy Monday! Yes I know it is hard to believe, but it is a happy Monday because I am celebrating my 1 year wedding anniversary with my husband and the fact that I finished 3 units over the weekend!  As I promised the new units I showed you have been added to my TpT store! Here is a look at all three of them below.


First up, my unit all about idioms! I am really excited about this one just because I will be using it this week with my students. Each year during the testing season I like to do a fun and engaging writing lesson and well, idioms seems to do it for me every year. The kids just laugh and have so much fun learning and using idioms in their writing. However this year I have decided to make an ABC book of idioms. As if one idiom per student wasn't enough now we will have the entire alphabet to go through! I just can't wait.


 



Next up on my unit previews is a super fun science experiment called Growing Gators! Let me just tell you that I have done this experiment with my class for 2 years now and it just does not get old.  I love seeing how excited they get every morning to come in a check on our gators. If you want your students to love science this unit will help you do just that!



Now onto the last new unit, a unit on telling time. Currently my little second graders are working on telling time and are loving the clock foldables we created. If you are looking for some fun and interactive activities to add to your instruction this unit is for you.



Okay well that is all for tonight! You can click on any picture above and it will take you to my TpT store. So if you are interested in picking up one of these units (or a previous unit) you might want to do it soon because..... don't forget that I am having a sale on all my products! They are 20% off until Wednesday!



Before I go  if you are still looking for some activity to do with your students for Spring/Easter don't for get about my "Eggtraordinary" unit! If you didn't get a chance to check it out just click on the picture and you can download a preview at my store.



Okay that is really all  now! Have a fantastic evening and check back with me later in the week for some photos of classroom happenings and a money freebie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to my RSS Feeds
Favorite Blogs

© 2013 The Teaching Reef

Web Design by Mark Moyer

Web Elements by Trixie Scraps Designs