BlogLovin

AAHHHH.....I have been so busy!

I know, I know, I have not posted some classroom happenings in a LONG time! I have been super busy! Between a book study, report card checks, Easter, trying to finish my clarifying unit with superheros and creating our new multicultural unit, I seriously have had NO extra time. To be honest this week isn't looking much better, but I wanted to post a quick freebie on connections (our focus for this week). Let me tell you the kids have loved this little foldable.


If you click on the cover above you can head on over to my TpT store and pick up a copy for yourself (and kiddos). Here is a picture of what the finished product looks like. I glued mine but I also had another teacher staple it and that seemed to do the trick as well.


I also know that I posted a cover to a new unit that I have been working on, don't worry I didn't forget about it. However I am still working on putting the finishing touches on the unit. Let me tell you I totally am in LOVE with this Superhero themed unit on clarifying. I have went a little overboard on all the fun things packed into this unit. So I decided to post a little pic of one thing your students will create as they use their superhero powers to  get through difficult text.

Drum-roll please....................... A superhero ID!

Yes I know-  isn't this so fun? I mean a license to save the day, I don't think it gets much better than that. I do have a fun picture that I will be filling in the photo place but I am waiting to show you that little pic for when I reveal the superhero unit. I promise it will be worth checking out! =)


If you didn't get a chance to see the preview in my last post here it is again. The finishing deadline I have given myself is Saturday. So I am trying really, really hard to get it all finished up.

Well have a SUPER rest of the week and I will be back with my unit, I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to my RSS Feeds
Favorite Blogs

© 2013 The Teaching Reef

Web Design by Mark Moyer

Web Elements by Trixie Scraps Designs