BlogLovin

An Addition and Subtraction Game.....

I am really excited about this post because I am selling my very first item on TpT! If you didn't get a chance to check out my last post, over the weekend I started my TpT (Teachers Pay Teachers) store. Check it out by clicking my new button on my blog.  Everything I have upload to the store was free until now. Although this little game is for sale you can pick it up for only $1.00! Yep,  just $1.00!

The game has all the student response sheets you could ask for. I have included 1-digit to 4-digit problem response sheets. Meaning you can make a sheet of all 1-digit,  2-digit, 3-digit or 4-digit problems.  However, the great thing about these sheets is that you can also choose to mix and match them. In addition I have included a 1 and 2 digit mixed response sheet as well as a 2 and 3 digit mixed response sheet. Check out the preview below or head over to my TpT store to pick up your own copy.


Well that is all for tonight friends! I hope you enjoy this little math game and pick yourself up a copy to use in your classroom! Your kids will love it! Tomorrow is Thursday so Friday is just around the corner! I am ready for the weekend! I don't know about all of you but this week has been a long one.....


[pinit]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to my RSS Feeds
Favorite Blogs

© 2013 The Teaching Reef

Web Design by Mark Moyer

Web Elements by Trixie Scraps Designs