BlogLovin

I'm having a sale and new units!


Hey all, I just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know I will be having a sale! In celebration of my 1 year anniversary with my wonderful husband I will be having 20% off all of my products. It will start Monday, March 26th and end Wednesday, March 28th.  You can click on the sale sign to head on over to my TpT store to check out all my products. I also have 3 new units in the works.  Here is a little preview on them. My goal is to have them up and finished tonight. However if not they will be up and ready sometime on Monday. I will also have a money freebie to give you. So make sure you check back with me later. I hope all of you have a restful Sunday (I know I will be in my PJ's on the couch watching a Game of Thrones marathon with my husband!) I know I am the best wife! It is his favorite show on HBO and it starts up again next week so marathon time for us (Really it's unit making time for me! Wink! Wink!).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to my RSS Feeds
Favorite Blogs

© 2013 The Teaching Reef

Web Design by Mark Moyer

Web Elements by Trixie Scraps Designs